Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Wild Hopes and Dreams

Las ciudades como los sueños…

A belief in things not seen.

Can't concentrate up in here. cause of her. how she looked at me and asked me about las mujeres in Boston, how she mentioned her breakup abruptly, nervously, how she smiled when i gave her the cd, how she was excited to see me again before i left...

I want to talk to her as much as if I were a damn crackhead trying to get high. Fuck man, it hits me deep. and probably she feels none of it, but obviously she feels it a little bit or else she wouldn't try so hard to get me to visit, she wouldn't be talking about travelling with me, she wouldn't be having beers with me, all this with me, the dude who wrote her crazy love letters and started showing up to the coffeshop by her house like I had a fucking job there ... fuck man, i need to chill, right? But why do I get the feeling I need to not chill too, to act? ay que sé yo, esas chicas son fulaaaaa coño.

No comments:

Post a Comment